This giveaway has now closed. Thank you for your entries.
We love partnering with awesome small businesses from the Wheatbelt to run giveaways for you!
This month we are partnering with Rustique Photography and Artwork, run by the gorgeous Amy from Dumbleyung in the southern Wheatbelt. Rustique Photo specialises in wedding photography but also takes gorgeous location portraits across the Wheatbelt, South West and Metropolitan areas and offers custom paintings as well.
You can find out more about Rustique Photography and Artwork (and see even more of the beautiful photos Amy takes) here: www.rustiquephoto.com
We are giving away to one lucky follower a $100 voucher to spend on any of Rustique Photo’s products or services!
So… do you want to know how to win?
You can enter on any (or all!) of our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or Twitter), follow the links to find out how! The giveaway closes at 8pm on Monday 27th of June, so hop to it!
Full terms and conditions:
- The giveaway will be run by Wheatbelt Local and sponsored by Rustique Photo
- The giveaway prize, supplied by Rustique Photo, will be a $100 voucher to spend on Rustique Photo artwork and photography
- The giveaway will be promoted across all of Wheatbelt Local’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, blog and via email), in total reaching at least 3,200 people
- The giveaway will be announced on the 20th of June 2016 and run until the 27th June 2016 at 8pm
- The giveaway winner will be chosen using the a random draw on the 28th June 2016
- The winner will be announced on all of Wheatbelt Local’s social media accounts (mentioned above) on the 28th of June 2016
- Entry methods will vary slightly depending on the social media platform being used to enter (each entry method will be clearly stated on the giveaway post on the respective social media platform):
- Instagram – Entrants must follow @wheatbeltlocal and @rustique_photo on Instagram and tag three friends in the comments. Extra entries can be gained by reposting the giveaway photo using the hashtag #wheatbeltlocalwin
- Facebook – Entrants must “like” Wheatbelt Local on Facebook and tag three friends in the comments. Extra entries can be gained by sharing the giveaway photo
- Twitter – Entrants must follow @wheatbeltlocal on Twitter and retweet the giveaway photo
- Snapchat – Entrants must follow @wheatbeltlocal on Snapchat and send Wheatbelt Local a snap with the hashtag #wheatbeltlocalwin
- Blog and email channels will only be used to promote the giveaway, entrants must enter via Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram
- Each entrant may enter on every social media channel (as well as using the extra entry options) adding to a total of 6 possible entries (2 x Instagram and Facebook, 1x Twitter and Snapchat)
- Once the winner is drawn, they will be contacted via the respective social media channel and asked to provide their details
- If there is no response from the notified winner within 72 hours, the giveaway will be redrawn
- The personal details provided will only be made available to Wheatbelt Local and Rustique Photo
- Rustique Photo will be responsible for posting the prize within a week of being notified of the winner and their postal address
- During the week that the giveaway is open, Rustique will have the opportunity to take over the Wheatbelt Local Instagram account for a day and share the everyday operations of the centre as well as their products and services. This takeover will also be shared to the Wheatbelt Local Facebook page (over 3,100 followers)
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat
- Employees or direct family members of employees of Wheatbelt Local and Rustique Photography and Artwork are ineligible to enter
- Wheatbelt Local and Dimensions Cafe and Wellness Centre take no responsibility for entries that are not received due to communication errors
- Wheatbelt Local and Dimensions Cafe and Wellness Centre take no responsibility for the prize not being received (or received in full) because of loss or damage in mail service
- Entrants must be residents of Australia