It’s official… we will be producing a 2017 Wheatbelt photo calendar featuring your photos!
We are so excited about this because of a few different reasons:
(a) You will be able to purchase a handy 2017 wall calendar filled with beautiful photos of our region!
(b) We are giving Wheatbelt photographers (just like you!) a chance for their photos to be published and displayed in homes all across the region.
(c) Each calendar page will feature road safety messages, so we’ll be spreading the importance of safe driving at the same time.
(d) All profits will go right back into your community and be donated to local emergency services.
To submit a photo, simply email it to us at: email@example.com
Please make sure that the photo is landscape, of highest possible quality and features a Wheatbelt road. If your entry does not meet these 3 parameters, we might not be able to include it in the calendar/competition unfortunately…
You can enter up to 3 different photos, but only one will be able to be included in the calendar.
Entries close Friday 16th September so don’t put it off!
Whilst we aren’t at the stage of selling the calendars just yet, if you want one (or two or ten!) we’d love for you to register your interest so that we know how many to print. You can email us, leave a comment or contact us via social media. The calendars will be available for $15 including postage (subject to change), so it’s a great affordable Christmas present! And the profits will go to local emergency services… to help you and others in your community.
Also, if you own or know of a business who would be interested in distributing the calendars, contact us too because we’d love to chat.
Feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Terms and conditions
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- Competition entries close on Friday 16th September 2016 at 11.59pm. No late entries will be accepted.
- Competition open to Australian residents only. Entrants under 18 must have parental permission to enter.
- Maximum 3 entries per person.
- Each image can only be entered once. Duplicates will be removed.
- The image must have been created in the past three years and be your original work.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all image entered.
- The winning image will be judged by voters and the Wheatbelt Local team, where appropriate. Wheatbelt Local’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries must be emailed to email@example.com, be at least 1MB in size and feature a Wheatbelt road.
- If an image contains people, the photographer must gain permission from the people featured to enter the photograph in the competition.
- The winners consent to the use of their image, name and/or photograph in the 2017 Wheatbelt Local photo calendar and related promotions.
- Wheatbelt Local and Dimensions Cafe and Wellness Centre take no responsibility for entries that are not received due to communication errors.
- Voting by the public will take place through Facebook and Instagram. Voting will close on Friday 30th September 2016 at 11.59pm. The public may vote for as many images as the wish.
- After the closing date, thirteen photographs will be named as the winners, taking into account public votes and the decision of the Wheatbelt Local team.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to disqualify or discount any entrant, image or vote connected to votes cast by unfair means.
- The winning image will be featured in the 2017 Wheatbelt Local photo calendar.
- Winners will be contacted within 5 days of voting closing.
- The thirteen winners will each receive a free calendar. Wheatbelt Local and Dimensions Cafe and Wellness Centre take no responsibility for the prize not being received (or received in full) because of loss or damage in mail service.